Foot Reflexology & Traditional Massage @ Bishan: Yi Zhen ReflexologySpa 宜真健康会馆

In these recent days, trying to improve my "Life's schedule" and lifestyle. Catching up with alot of different things in life, such as my Wedding Preparation. I've been sleeping pretty late these days, and my body are stressed out. Recently went to Yi Zhen Reflexology at Bishan for Foot & Body Massage. Yi Zhen Reflexology (宜真健康会馆) has been doing Chinese Foot reflexology & traditional massage for about 8-10years and was shifted from Beauty World (Bukit Timah) to Bishan. 

Compared to the normal medicines, there are many benefits of reflexology treatment. The people who knows about reflexology normally talks about how powerful methods of hand, foot pressure points can actually help oneself to recover from different physical stress. Reflexology also stimulates the body’s immune system and it strengthens the body’s natural resistance such as preventing sickness & diseases.


So back to the Topic, here's one of the photo taken at Yi Zhen Reflexology!
The Ambient of Yi Zhen Reflexology center feels very old school, from the Interior to the way they served me.
I had my 40min Foot reflexology done by William.

We were chatting about pain-endurance, and William understood that I am pretty good at enduring pain. He use his mid-energy to massage and push at my foot pointers, however it was painful for me but bearable due to my muscles being too tends. So if you're not the pain endurance type, remember to let them know just do it mildly, especially when your muscles are more tends due to tire and stressful days.
Also had a short 30min Body Massage done by Alice after my Foot Massage. This time asking for mild-pain press. My muscles are too tense due to my current lifestyle and sleeping timing. Haha. Need to work on some relaxation real soon!
I would suggest anyone to do an 60min massage than 30min massage, it just feel super incomplete. 30min Body Massage is not Shiok enough in this case. I love those massage that would make my sleep like, literally "pig" in the night time.
Thanks Blogger Jess for the arrangement!

ATMOSPHERE

SERVICE 

PRICES 

LOCATION
Blk 503, Bishan ST 11, #01-452, Singapore 570503
(3 min walk from Bishan MRT Station)
Opening Hours
Daily 11am to 10pm
(Last booking at 9.30pm)

____________________________________________________________________
**PROMOTION** from Yi Zhen Reflexology

Two lucky Readers of Goods-wanderers blog to win each: 

1x FREE session of 40min Foot Massage from YiZhen Reflexology

Friends/Family/Relatives 20% off each for Foot Reflexlogy & 15% each for Body Massage

To win this, Simply follow these few steps:
3-Repost, comment and tag , at least 5 friends on the comment bar

Giveaway ends 23th Sept 2017 9pm, 
Winner will be announce on 25th Sept 2017 9pm. 

_________________________________________________________

Want to go for a massage real soon? 
Show this Blog post to get 15% off for Foot Reflexology & 10% off for Body Massage!
Catch this Deal till 1st November 2017!


_________________________________________________________

♥ Thanks for reading as always!

Love reading my blog?
Since you’re here, why not read how I started it? Click here to check out more...