Interview With Entrepreneur Zann Lua - GLOW Fitness

While many people aspire to run their own businesses, not everyone is cut out to be an entrepreneur — especially in the digital age. It takes a specific type of personality to handle the nuts and bolts that make up a business, reaching out both online and offline. To help you understand what it takes to start a business, I’ll be interviewing different business owners regularly on Goods-wanderers blog and let there be inspiration!




Today we've Zann Lua from GLOW Fitness Pte Ltd. She is a Principal Trainer as well as the Founder of GLOW Fitness Pte Ltd. Here's our short business interview with her:


What ignited the spark in you to start this business venture? How did the idea for your business come about? 

It started with a dream 10 over years back. Praying to have a gym with a café. I never expect to happen. 

This dream grew stronger, until I asked people for advice. I stepped back due to lack of resources, in term of money, experience in running business and time. So I decided to drop my dream. It was my God kept this persistence strong feeling of setting up the business in me, until I have to surrender and went ahead with the plan. As I was setting up the business, God blessed me to use the capital I have; sent people to encourage, advice and help me. God also helped me in my business plan to target my clients age group, choose the type of exercises suitable for the age group; plan my in-house programmes etc. So here I am on to accelerate my engine and keep the business running and growing. 


How important have good employees been to your success? 

Frankly speaking, employees are very good earning tools, provided they are good & responsible. Good employees are able to provide good standard servicesdraw and maintain customers, good ideals in expanding business etc.  



How do you define success? 
Beside the business being success, a person has the power of good influencing, motivating, touch and help others. 



What is Unique about your business? 
I believe the unique thing in my business is able to provide exercises suitable for the age group range from 35 to 70 years old. To maintain and keep active before degeneration.



What three pieces of advice would you give to aspiring entrepreneurs? 

1) Perservance: Persistence to keep business running despite of difficulty or business has not been growing. 

2) Competence: Able to have the ability to compete in the market where they are so many business competitors. 

3) Open-minded: A person must be able to be open-minded to keep changing and improve in business.


Thank you so much Zann for your time, inspiring the rest of us here.

If you would like to know more about Zann and GLOW Fitness, you may follow her on Facebook


--

Hope you've enjoyed browsing through my Blogpost!
FYI, above Pictures are taken from GLOW Fitness.

_________________________________________________________

♥ Thanks for reading as always!

Love reading Business interviews? Click here to check out more…