Penang Murals Street Art

Along the way to visit Penang Camera Museum, me and my friends passed by the Mural Street Artwork at Lebuh Chulia. Here's the two spotted:
At exactly here:
Other Murals were spotted further along the road around Armenian Street also known Lebuh Armenian. 
This one was huge, on the large wall beside a Chinese Temple.
Some were spreaded out pretty far, this one at Lebuh Victoria:
Armenian Street itself have majority of the Murals, some were pretty hidden.
Hope you've enjoyed browsing through my Blogpost!
_________________________________________________________

♥ Thanks for reading as always!


Love reading my blog? Check out my Food Photography Tips here. Drop a PM on Facebook if you've collaboration ideas with blogger aka “female" photographer Irene.

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form