Leather Shoe Shop in Singapore: Carl & Oak, One Raffles Place

Carl & Oak Shoe Shop is all about Style, Trend and its Quality. And of course, Leather.
 Located conveniently at Central area of Singapore. Familiar visual here? Yes, it is located at One Raffles Place, infront of this Statue at Raffles Place Concourse.
Carl & Oak Shoe are designed by their in-house Designers locally. Quality & Comfort is their Priority, nonetheless their Design too. Every piece of design are limited edition, 7 to 12 pairs were manufactured per shoe design. So that also means you can hardly see anyone wearing the same shoe as yours on the streets.
 I'm always having hard time finding the right shoe for myself, especially it has to suit both my job scope and my style. Finding the right shoe style to match with my clothing is already quite challenging, finding the suitable pair of shoe for my ugly feet is even more challenging.
Today I've the privilege to try many shoe that I preferred from Carl & Oak. So I did!
This Red Strip one looks good on me.
This Dark Blue one has nice design but don't really suit my ugly leg.
Mirror, mirror on the wall. I think the heels suits me well.
Compared with my Old Shoe, Carl & Oak's shoe just looks so sparkling and pretty! Good for you if you like simple and nice design, random classic and bright trendy colors. 
These are some of my favorite of the day!
 
Just looking at my preferred Design style, probably some have already caught your eyes and hearts too! 
 Quality and details matter. Here's an example, not just the top part of the shoe matters.
And, alittle closeup of other shoes.
 Carl & Oak mainly focuses in Premium Leather Footwear for both Man and Woman, furthermore they sell range of other fashionable accessories too such as:

- Sunglassses & Bags designed by their in-house Designers

- Watches by afew Brands: Adidas, Swiss, Mathey-Tissot, Lucca Vudor, Twelve15Twenty and more!

 I've tried the Sunglasses too! Here's my Selfie!
All Photos taken by my Samsung S4.
Thank you my S4!
____________________________________________________________________

 

CARL & OAK, Details for your reference:
PRICES
Female Footwear - S$90 - S$180/pair
Male Footwear - S$139 - S$239/pair
Sunglasses - S$38/each


____________________________________________________________________
**PROMOTION** from Carl & Oak!
Flash this E-Voucher and you can purchase this Exquisite Leather Keychain for only S$4.80/-
(Usual Price: S$38/-)
____________________________________________________________________


If you love / appreciate my Photography, please follow me:
Random Hobby Photos
I'm a Food Photographer!

Follow me on Google+

Thanks Billion!!!